Our four-week public speaking course is starting January 7.
Do you want to:
- Present your ideas with confidence?
- Speak with authority?
- Respond with poise and impact?
- Relate to your audience and build trust?
- Improve your interpersonal skills?
What to Expect
This is a four-week, seminar-style workshop conducted at the usual meeting place and time of Asheville Blue Ridge Toastmasters. Experienced members of the club lead the workshop. Our public speaking workshop is the most cost-effective and time-effective way to acquire and improve the skills of speaking, listening, thinking, and evaluating – skills vital to almost any profession in today’s world.
The workshop offers benefits to brand new and experienced speakers.
- Beginners: Learn public speaking skills in a safe and supportive environment
- Experienced speakers: Brush up on your skills and learn new time-tested techniques from Toastmasters International
- Curious visitors: Get to know the members of Asheville Blue Ridge Toastmasters and decide if the club is right for you
- Current members: Exercise your communication and leadership skills in a new setting
This is an active, participatory workshop – in just four weeks you’ll advance from observing others and learning speaking techniques to standing in front of the audience delivering your own speech! At the end of the workshop you’ll receive a certificate of completion and discounted membership should you choose to join the Asheville Blue Ridge Toastmasters Club.
The workshop is just $20 for all four sessions, and advance registration is required.